Each year, two SCUP Fellows are selected to participate in the one-year fellowship. The program is open to members and non-members alike.
About the SCUP Fellows Program
- Initiate and complete a research project of their choosing that contributes to SCUP’s knowledge base of integrated planning
- Receive coaching from the SCUP community to expand their knowledge of planning and to build their professional networks
- Share the outcomes of their project with our constituency at the conclusion of their fellowship at SCUP’s annual conference and through a final report
- Network and connect with higher education leaders who focus on emerging planning best practices
SCUP Fellows receive:
- Two years of SCUP membership
- Two registrations to SCUP’s annual conference (one at the start of the Fellows program and one at the end), two nights of lodging for each of the two conferences, and two $750 stipends that can assist with travel, an additional hotel night, registration to another SCUP event, and expenses
- Registration to one workshop of SCUP’s Planning Institute series
Contribute to the Future of Planning
Your gifts to the SCUP Fund make this program possible. The SCUP Fund supports research and initiatives that drive innovative ideas and enterprising solutions for higher education viability and vitality.
To contribute online: You will be asked to log in or create an account after clicking on the contribute button. Once logged in, click on the “donate” button to make your contribution. Thank you for supporting the SCUP Fellows Program.
2020-21 SCUP Fellows
Senior Associate, Space Planner + ArchitectAyers Saint Gross
SCUP Coaches (developing list): Eve Klein, Co-Founder, User Design Information Group, Center for Human Environments, Environmental Psychology, CUNY Graduate School and University Center; Christiana Moss, Principal, Studio Ma, Inc