Each year, two SCUP Fellows are selected to participate in the one-year fellowship. The program is open to members and non-members alike.
- Initiate and complete a research project of their choosing that contributes to SCUP’s knowledge base of integrated planning
- Receive coaching from SCUP members to expand their knowledge of planning and to build their professional networks
- Share the outcomes of their project with our constituency at the conclusion of their fellowship at SCUP’s annual conference and through a final report
- Network and connect with higher education leaders who focus on emerging planning best practices
SCUP Fellows receive:
- Two years of SCUP membership
- Two registrations to SCUP’s annual conference (one at the start of the Fellows program and one at the end), two hotel nights, and a $750 stipend toward each meeting
- Registration to one workshop of SCUP’s Planning Institute series
Contribute to the Future of Planning
Your gifts to the SCUP Fund make this program possible. The SCUP Fund supports research and initiatives that drive innovative ideas and enterprising solutions for higher education viability and vitality.