Note: You may be asked to log in or create an account before proceeding to the form. Thank you for your support!
SCUP Fellows Program
Your gifts support the SCUP Fellows program. Your contributions to The SCUP Fund create opportunities for the planning leaders of tomorrow and bring insights and ideas to solve the planning issues of today.
Do you have a research project idea that offers an enterprising approach or solution to a current challenge in higher education planning? The SCUP Fellows program is designed to strengthen higher education leaders who seek to carry out new research that contributes to SCUP’s knowledge base of integrated planning. Your fellowship research could be the catalyst that unleashes fresh thinking, prompts a new strategy, or tackles a tough problem that advances higher education effectiveness. Learn more.
Each year, we select higher education leaders who propose innovative research ideas that will contribute to SCUP’s knowledge base of integrated planning. These research projects are catalysts that unleash fresh thinking, prompt a new strategy, or tackle a tough problem that advances higher education effectiveness.
Please take a few minutes to see how our SCUP Fellows contribute to SCUP’s body of higher education planning knowledge.
Your gifts to the SCUP Fund have a collective impact to help develop innovative programs and fuel cutting-edge planning research. Your gift will help accelerate integrated planning methodology, knowledge sharing, and progress.
SCUP’s Philanthropic Arm
SCUP’s Advancement Committee provides oversight of The SCUP Fund. Their development and fundraising efforts help higher education leaders unleash innovative and enterprising solutions. Every gift matters. Members of SCUP’s Advancement Committee thank you in advance for your support of, and participation in The SCUP Fund.
Thank you to our growing list of 2021 contributors
Strategy Investor (Special fund to bring the Planning Institute to underserved institutions.)
Sustainers (Groups or individuals who have pledged $1,000 a year for four years)
- Mackey Mitchell Architects, In Memory Of Eugene J. Mackey III, FAIA
Futurists (Annual Contribution $1,000+)
- Ray Henderson, Lessons Learned Ventures, LLC
- Ken Higa, The Beck Group
- Mike Moss, Society for College and University Planning
Benefactors (Annual Contribution $500-$999)
- Kathy Benton, Society for College and University Planning
- Floyd Cline, Perkins&Will
- Lee Jarboe, JE Dunn Construction
- McCarty Holsaple McCarty, Inc
- The Beck Group
- The Christman Company
- Collins Cooper Carusi Architects
Innovators (Annual Contribution $250-$499)
- Sara Ibarra, Page Southerland Page, Inc.
- Adam Wyatt, Florida Atlantic University
Enterprisers (Annual Contribution $100-$249)
- Joe Atkins, VMDO Architects
- David Bailey, Hastings Architecture
- Michelle Bryan, University of South Carolina
- David Craig, Ross/Fowler
- Richard Dozier, Newcomb & Boyd
- Karen Fraker, Flad Architects
- Shawn Gaither, DLR Group
- Lori Garrett, Glave & Holmes Architecture
- Woody Giles, TSW
- Larry Goldstein, Campus Strategies, LLC
- Amy Granelli, Eberly & Associates
- Mark Haldeman, Smith Seckman Reid, Inc
- Jana Hartenstine, Watson Tate Savory, Inc.
- Lynda Herrig, Newcomb & Boyd
- Kathryn Horne, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- JE Dunn Construction Company Charitable Fund
- John Kilmarx, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Andi King Wieczynski, Juneau Construction Co LLC
- Norma Lehman, The Beck Group
- Mark Levine, LS3P Associates LTD
- Tobias Newham, The Beck Group
- Jim Paul, Environmental Design, Inc
- Andy Powers, The University of Tennessee-Knoxville
- Cayce Smith, Cope Architecture
- Seth Spangler, Smith Seckman Reid, Inc
- Diane Stephens, Califorian State University-Northridge
- Kurt Swensson, KSi Structural Engineers
- Brian Tanner, Praxis3 Architecture
- Carlos Torres, Gilbane Building Company
- Greg Wellman, CMTA, Inc.
- Wilson Butler Architects
Opportunity Builders (Annual Contribution Up to $99)
- Jennifer Amster, EYP
- Garrett Womble, Praxis3 Architecture
We recognize and thank our generous group of contributors for their accumulated contributions over the lifetime of The SCUP Fund.
Legacy – $10,000+
- Robert and Priscilla Joy
Cumulative Gifts of $5,000+
- John Ruffo, WRNS Studio
- Michael H. Hites
- Daniel R. Kenney, Page
- David L. McIntyre, VHB
- Ken N. Higa, The Beck Group
Questions about The SCUP Fund: please email email@example.com