Note: You may be asked to log in or create an account before proceeding to the form. Thank you for your support!
SCUP Fellows Program
Your gifts support the SCUP Fellows program. Your contributions to The SCUP Fund create opportunities for the planning leaders of tomorrow and bring insights and ideas to solve the planning issues of today.
Do you have a research project idea that offers an enterprising approach or solution to a current challenge in higher education planning? The SCUP Fellows program is designed to strengthen higher education leaders who seek to carry out new research that contributes to SCUP’s knowledge base of integrated planning. Your fellowship research could be the catalyst that unleashes fresh thinking, prompts a new strategy, or tackles a tough problem that advances higher education effectiveness. Learn more.
Each year, we select higher education leaders who propose innovative research ideas that will contribute to SCUP’s knowledge base of integrated planning. These research projects are catalysts that unleash fresh thinking, prompt a new strategy, or tackle a tough problem that advances higher education effectiveness.
Please take a few minutes to see how our SCUP Fellows contribute to SCUP’s body of higher education planning knowledge.
Your gifts to the SCUP Fund have a collective impact to help develop innovative programs and fuel cutting-edge planning research. Your gift will help accelerate integrated planning methodology, knowledge sharing, and progress.
SCUP’s Philanthropic Arm
SCUP’s Advancement Committee provides oversight of The SCUP Fund. Their development and fundraising efforts help higher education leaders unleash innovative and enterprising solutions. Every gift matters. Members of SCUP’s Advancement Committee thank you in advance for your support of, and participation in The SCUP Fund.
Thank you to our growing list of 2020 contributors
Sustainers (Groups or individuals who have pledged $1,000 a year for four years)
- Mackey Mitchell Architects, In Memory Of Eugene J. Mackey III, FAIA
Futurists (Annual Contribution $1,000+)
- Ayers Saint Gross
- Michael Hites, Southern Methodist University
- David McIntyre, VHB
Benefactors (Annual Contribution $500-$999)
- Danuta Nitecki, Drexel University
- Tim Stevens, Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- Bart Trudeau, Trudeau Architects PLLC
- Betsy Tutelman, Temple University
- Ken Higa, The Beck Group
Innovators (Annual Contribution $250-$499)
- Chuck Thompson, The Claremont Colleges Services
- C. Timothy Fish, Cooper Carry
- Carol Duke, DLR Group
- Daniel Kenney, Page Southerland Page, Inc.
- Jack Nye, Whitman, Requardt and Associates, LLP
- McKenzie Wallace, The S/L/A/M Collaborative
- Paul Dale, Paradise Valley Community College
- Rachel Kiesling, Moody Bible Institute
- Sarah Cantrell, York University
- Diane Stephens, California State University Northridge
- Richard Michal, Purdue Research Foundation
- John Fogarty, Stony Brook University
- Kathleen Benton, Society for College and University Planning
- Mike Moss, Society for College and University Planning
- Adam Wyatt, Florida Atlantic University
Enterprisers (Annual Contribution $100-$249)
- JE Dunn Construction Company Charitable Fund
- Ivan Banks
- Lynn Akey, Minnesota State University-Mankato
- Charles Piper, Quinn Evans
- Robert Nalls, Nalls Architecture, Inc.
- Alexandria Roe, University of Wisconsin System Administration
- John Kilmarx, Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus
- Margaret Plympton, AGB Search
- David Hollowell
- Lee Jarboe, JE Dunn Construction
- Nick Hodges, Hacker Architects
- James Downey, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
- John White, College of the Desert
- Hennebery Eddy Architects, Inc.
- Andrew Nielsen, AndersonMasonDale Architects
- Jack Nye, Whitman, Requardt, and Associates, LLP
- Karlyn Johnson, Cambria USA
- Anthony LoBello, Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects
- Ken Graven, Salter, Inc.
- Kyle Womack, Hennebery Eddy Architects
- Sarah Hacker, Hacker Architects
- Rachel Schopmeyer, Hacker Architects
Opportunity Builders (Annual Contribution Up to $99)
- Joan Racki
- Hannah Stewart-Gambino, Lafayette College
- Jillian Kavanagh, Fisheries and Marine Institute of Memorial University
- Jacqueline El-Sayed, American Society for Engineering Education
- Rick Straka, Minnesota State University-Mankato
- Beverly Barrington, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Burcin Moehring, B+H Advance Strategy
- Elizabeth Foster, Page Southerland Page, Inc.
- Ellen Milstone, ASU Enterprise Partners
- Heather Bishop, University of Maryland-Baltimore County
- Heather Clark, University of California-Los Angeles
- Michelle Santoro, Skanska USA
- R. Dale Harvey, Stantec
- Steven Wiesenthal, Studio Gang Architects
- Martha Marotta, Society for College and University Planning
- Beth Smith, Society for College and University Planning
- Salvador Aceves, Regis University
- Larry Goldstein, Campus Strategies, LLC
We recognize and thank our generous group of contributors for their accumulated contributions over the lifetime of The SCUP Fund.
Legacy – $10,000+
- Robert and Priscilla Joy
Cumulative Gifts of $5,000+
- John Ruffo, WRNS Studio
- Michael H. Hites
- Daniel R. Kenney, Page
- David L. McIntyre, VHB
- Ken N. Higa, The Beck Group
Questions about The SCUP Fund: please email email@example.com