Trends for Higher Education
Trends Inside and Outside Higher Education | Fall 2019
How is the world changing outside of higher education, and how is higher education responding to change? This report focuses on trends both inside and outside higher education. We’ve organized Trends using STEEP:
- Social: How people work internally (psychology) and with each other (sociology)
- Technology: How people use technology (including hardware and software), how society relies on technology, and how technology affects society
- Economic: Macro- or microeconomics, including global trends, anything related to jobs and skills needed for jobs, and industry shifts
- Environmental: Our external surroundings, including sustainability and our evolving workplaces, cities, and living spaces
- Political: Public policy, governmental systems, the people within them, and the effects of government decisions on our citizens and communities
Each trend includes a brief trend summary, a footnoted source, and discussion questions to help you analyze and act on the trend.
Member Price: Free | Non-member Price: $40 USDPURCHASE PDF
Attention Members: Log in to access this item.
Purchase includes PDF.