Trends for Higher Education
Trends: Canada 2020
This special issue of Trends focuses on the forces and events affecting Canadian higher education. Our guest editors contributed observations, trends, and insights based on their work within Canadian colleges and universities.
We’ve organized Trends using STEEP:
- Social: How people work internally (psychology) and with each other (sociology)
- Technology: How people use technology (including hardware and software), how society relies on technology, and how technology affects society
- Economic: Macro- or microeconomics, including global trends, anything related to jobs and skills needed for jobs, and industry shifts
- Environmental: Our external surroundings, including sustainability and our evolving workplaces, cities, and living spaces
- Political: Public policy, governmental systems, the people within them, and the effects of government decisions on our citizens and communities
Each trend includes a brief trend summary, an endnoted source, and discussion questions to help you analyze and act on the trend.
Member Price: Free | Non-member Price: $40 USDPURCHASE PDF
Attention Members: Log in to access this item.
Purchase includes PDF.