As campuses consider re-opening plans, there are lots of aspects to consider. Join SCUP members Michelle Santoro and Frank Baxter from Skanska as they lead an interactive discussion to share strategies, lessons, and plans from institutional and industry colleagues.
Top of mind issues to consider:
- staff for summer hours,
- students in the Fall,
- environmental health,
- safety, and more.
- Michelle Santoro, Skanska USA Building
- Frank Baxter, Skanska USA Building
- This event is available for SCUP members only.
- To register, log in. Once logged in you’ll see a register button at the top of the page.
- Seats are limited to the first 100 participants to promote a lively and engaged conversation among participants and facilitators.
Deadline: Sign up will close July 1 at 11:30 AM Eastern
This chat will be recorded and shared with the SCUP membership.