Becoming part of the SCUP community opens a whole world of integrated planning resources, connections, and expertise.
Join or Renew Today
SCUP is where the best in higher education planning come together and come to thrive. Whether you’re a young professional brand new to planning or a seasoned planner with decades of experience, SCUP has so much to offer—and each new member makes us a stronger, smarter, and more effective community.
A membership with SCUP lets you connect, grow, and learn. You’ll receive our weekly e-newsletter and get access to higher education job openings, along with a few other perks:
- Free access to thousands of articles; publications like Trends for Higher Education and Planning for Higher Education, SCUP’s professional journal; and more to help you move your career and your organization forward
- Access to hundreds of higher education institutional plans to help you and your team learn from your peers
- Access relevant, real-world examples of plans and planning documents from a variety of institutions through the Example Plans collections
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs) for most SCUP conferences and workshops
- Participate with the SCUP community at SCUP’s Planning Institute, the SCUP Annual Conference, regional conferences, one-day events, and more at special member-discounted rates
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the SCUP community through volunteering for one of our committees, writing articles, or hosting webinars on educational topics
- Showcase your organization’s expertise and gain exposure with member-discounted rates for advertising, exhibiting, and sponsorship
- Ask, answer, find, and be found — with an easy, one-stop online connection to the SCUP membership community through the SCUP Membership Directory.
- Connect and start talking through the challenges you face in your workplace – join the SCUP Community slack channel. You’ll be asked to provide your email address when setting up your initial account. Anyone is welcome to join.