|Bellevue College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
• Provide customer service and assist students, staff and the general public regarding payment plan, quarterly Orca card sales, tuition and fee rates, tuition due dates, payment options, refund policies, and other policies and procedures.
• Provide consistent and accurate information while following the FERPA guidelines. Balance competing priorities and inquiries across multiple platforms, including Qless Que Management System, phone, email, Student Central Tickets, etc.
• Process refund, departmental deposits, and payments with card terminal, virtual terminal, cash, and check and apply accurately to appropriate accounts while following refund policies and procedures.
• Review and correct suspected errors/inaccuracies, and communicate with supervisor, students, co-workers and department heads as needed.
• Reconcile, balance and close daily batch and prepare bank deposit.
• Make manual account adjustments, Financial Aid adjustments, apply waivers and upload changes to Nelnet payment plans on a prescribed schedule and as needed to meet necessary deadlines.
• Collect, reconcile and upload daily deposits for the Food Service department. Manage their vault room and cash balances by ordering coin and cash, refilling the change machine, auditing, and ordering supplies.
• Input and upload bank deposits. Archive deposit reports. Lifting and transporting heavy coin boxes between buildings.
• Complete special assignments and projects as required.
• Associate degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent experience. Any combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted for the educational requirement for a year-for-year basis.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse groups, with effectively communication skills.
• Ability to understand, read, write and communicate in English.
|To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1929128|