Salary: Dependent on years of experience.
IBI Group Inc., is a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow.
By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 3,000 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
IBI Group is one of the largest architectural firms in the world, with over 300 globally connected registered architects and 1800 LEED Accredited Professionals. Nothing is more important than our fundamental commitment to this guiding discipline.
IBI Group Inc., is full service Architectural and Engineering firm that services a wide variety of clients across the globe. We are searching for a Senior Architect to join our Higher Education team ideally in New York or New Jersey, however, would consider other US East locations.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
– Marketing, business development activities and pursuits
– Preparation of proposals and contract negotiations
– Ensuring client satisfaction and maintaining excellent client communication
– Team Leadership and mentoring, setting an example to colleagues and staff
– Project Administration including financial tracking and reporting
– Project Management, establishing teams and schedules for deliverables
– Oversee design activities and champion continual design improvement
– Fostering excellent relations with consulting teams
– Staff management, evaluation and skill development
– Conflict resolution and resolve challenges with internal and external project stakeholders
– Nurture adaptation of corporate standards
– Encourage continued collaboration among project team members
– Inspire and motivate a talented team”
You’ll need to have:
– Graduate at an accredited University in Architectural disciplines
– Licensed / Registered Architect
– LEED AP
– Minimum 10 years of related management experience
– Higher Education experience
– Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written)
– Excellent client relations abilities -Financial responsibility and time management skills
– Understanding of Revit / AutoCAD
– Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite
– Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
– Speaking at Higher Education Conferences such SCUP and other similar venues
To apply for this opening, please click on this link: https://smrtr.io/7dyRC
Located on the 3rd floor of 59-61 Court Street in the heart of downtown Binghamton, our newly renovated office is easily accessible by bike, car, and bus. Downtown Binghamton offers a wide variety of some of the best restaurants in upstate NY and world-class entertainment such as the LUMA Projection Arts Festival, just steps away from our office.
Our NYC office is at WeWork 115 Broadway and is an elevated co-working space with beautiful designs and vibrant community. Here, teams in architecture, finance, law, design, tech, and production enjoy four floors of pet-friendly private offices, comfy lounges, and ample amenities in a neo-Gothic building. Nestled in transportation-friendly Financial District directly across from Zuccotti Park.
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence, drug testing and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability.
As part of IBI Group’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB.
Resume and Portfolio