|Bellevue College is a diverse student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. Bellevue College is located just 10 miles east of Seattle where we serve a student population of over 45% students of color and over 1,800 international students. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
• Serve in divisional reception area to respond to inquiries from students, staff, faculty, campus members and the public regarding program offerings, course schedules, course offerings, testing policies, etc.
• Utilize problem-solving skills and apply division and college policies and procedures to help students achieve their academic goals.
• Create a welcoming environment for the diverse community; Work cooperatively with, and contribute to a diverse workplace through ideas or experience.
• Complete and process financial paperwork and perform complex word processing tasks.
• Create, modify and edit quarterly newsletter, maintain public division website, and act as back up for SharePoint site.
• Assist faculty/advisor with schedule building, updates class times, cancelations, room assignments and online schedule editing.
• Establish and maintain accurate electronic and hard copy files; Update confidential document as needed.
• Using college system (Secure 92) to track enrollment
• Assist with onboarding of new faculty, hourly and student workers to the division
• Order, receive and maintain office supply inventory, instructional materials and office equipment; Maintain Faculty and distribute mailboxes.
• Build constructive relationships with students and peers characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation and mutual regard.
• Accept responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work products. Committed to achieve excellent results with minimal oversight.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree from an accredited institution or two years administrative support experience. Relevant experience may be substituted for the education requirement on a year for year basis.
• Two (2) years of full-time clerical experience.
• Two (2) years of customer service experience.
• Experience with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
• Expresses written and verbal information using language appropriate to the complexity of the topic and the knowledge and understanding of the audience
|To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1929158|