Salary: The hiring range for this position is $78,874 - $104,499 annually.
Reference Number: 46867
Washington University in St Louis
Washington University in St. Louis’ mission is to discover and disseminate knowledge, and protect the freedom of inquiry through research, teaching and learning.
1. Support the strategic efforts through delivering detailed analysis for productivity and efficiency for projects as well as long-term estimates. Conduct needs assessment and offer solutions for efficiency.
2. Support and lead some project management initiatives, and ensure effective transition of space planning efforts to project implementation, supporting a successful project workflow.
3. Provides development of detailed conceptual planning, programming and estimating as well as project transition (transition from planning to projects). Participate in planning for, and supporting the development of information used in presentations and negotiations with business units. Remain consistent and aligned with WUSM Senior Administration directives and plans. This includes plans to maximize the use of space and productivity to meet WUSM Research, Teaching and Clinical needs.
4. Participates in supporting complex scheduling planning projects, monitors work in progress and completes all documentation related to these efforts utilizing assigned technology, tools, process and templates.
5. Consults with departments to qualify and quantify specifics related to planning. Serve as an ambassador of the department by promoting a positive image through courtesy, professionalism and diplomacy.
6. Assist in the scope development for planning group and may include participation in RFQ’s or services as well as for assigned studies and or planning projects. May participate and support the on-going initiatives for negotiations and contracting.
7. Serve as an ambassador of the department by promoting a positive image through courtesy, professionalism and diplomacy.
8. Estimates project cost, evaluates proposed modifications and changes as planning evolves offering recommendations and solutions for efficiency and favorability in expenditures.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Planning, Urban Planning or Engineering (electrical, mechanical or civil) or equivalent. 8 years of experience in physical planning.
Online Application, Resume and Coverletter.