|Bellevue College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
• Work 4- 8 hours coverage on average 20 hours a week. May include day shift, swing shift, weekends, grave and holidays.
• Investigate complaints of disturbance, accidents, stolen property, or criminal activity.
• Assist city or county police and state patrol in cases of emergency.
• Patrol campus buildings and grounds on foot or by vehicle to maintain security; Issue citations for parking violations.
• Ensure adherence to institution rules and regulations, local, state, and federal statutes, and ordinances.
• Contribute to a work environment that embraces diversity and uses diverse perspectives to enhance the organization.
• Operate department communication equipment; answer telephone inquiries; receive reports of criminal activity; dispatch foot and mobile units; operate paging system; monitor alarm systems; prepare, type, and distribute reports.
• Perform related duties as required.
• High school graduation or equivalent
• 6 months security experience or related field
• Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to contribute to an environment that embraces diversity and uses diverse perspectives to enhance the attainment of organizational goals
• Ability to work well with diverse students, staff, and faculty
• Effective written and verbal skills
• Ability to provide ongoing customer service to clients
|To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1928995|