Salary: The full salary range is $54,807 to $89,714. The typical starting salary range is $54,807 to $68,153, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Reference Number: BusMgmtEntInstr
Nicolet Area Technical College – Rhinelander, WI
Nicolet College, is a comprehensive two-year college located on the shores of Lake Julia in Wisconsin’s beautiful North Woods region. We are an employer of choice and offer exceptional benefits, not to mention our quality of place.
At Nicolet College, our mission is to transform lives and enrich communities, and we see change as an opportunity to transform even more lives and to serve our communities even better. To accomplish this mission, we are redesigning higher education to serve today’s learners in the most inclusive, creative, and flexible ways imaginable. Nicolet College offers innovative programs, strong employer partnerships, and student-centered practices. Are you committed to academic excellence and to doing our work differently, and better? If so, we can’t wait to meet you.
Under the supervision of the Dean of Business and in collaboration with other faculty, and the greater college community, this instructor will teach in the Business Management and Entrepreneurship occupational associate degree, technical diplomas, and/or certificate programs. The successful applicant will provide in-person and online instruction in a variety of business and entrepreneurship classes, for both credit and non-credit, according to institutional needs.
Responsibilities will be at the Rhinelander Campus and designated outreach locations with variable hours that may include day, evening, and/or possible weekend teaching assignments. In addition, faculty members maintain office hours, develop and maintain curriculum and programs, and actively participate in the diverse communities served by the College.
View the complete position notice and apply at nicoletcollege.edu/Employment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or closely related field.
• Two years (4,000 hours) of verified occupational experience in business management. Experience must meet WTCS instructional area 10-102 and 10-145 occupational employment requirements. View: https://www.nicoletcollege.edu/sites/default/files/2018-08/FQAS_occupational_business_marketing.pdf for additional information.
• Possess one year (2,000 hours) of occupational experience within the past five years.
• Proficiency and experience in entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship.
• Communicate effectively, verbally, and in writing.
• Promote and model professionalism as an educator and business professional.
• Foster and maintain positive working relationships across the College and in the district, working with diverse student, staff, and community populations.
• Possess ability and motivation to work both independently and collaboratively.
Apply at nicoletcollege.edu/employment. Attach a cover letter that addresses how your background and experience are consistent with the requirements of the position, a current resume, and unofficial transcripts. Applications received by 4 p.m. CST on Monday, April 6, 2020 will receive full consideration. Position is open until filled. Nicolet Area Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities.