Reference Number: Job ID 42687
At Northwestern, we are proud to provide meaningful, competitive, high-quality health care plans, retirement benefits, tuition discounts and more! Visit us at https://www.northwestern.edu/hr/benefits/index.html to learn more.
Work-Life and Wellness:
Northwestern offers comprehensive programs and services to help you and your family navigate life’s challenges and opportunities, and adopt and maintain healthy lifestyles.
We support flexible work arrangements where possible and programs to help you locate and pay for quality, affordable childcare and senior/adult care. Visit us at https://www.northwestern.edu/hr/benefits/work-life/index.html to learn more.
Professional Growth & Development:
Northwestern supports employee career development in all circumstances whether your workspace is on campus or at home. If you’re interested in developing your professional potential or continuing your formal education, we offer a variety of tools and resources. Visit us at https://www.northwestern.edu/hr/learning/index.html to learn more.
Northwestern requires all staff and faculty to be vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exceptions. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 and Campus Updates website.
The Northwestern campus sits on the traditional homelands of the people of the Council of Three Fires, the Ojibwe, Potawatomi, and Odawa as well as the Menominee, Miami and Ho-Chunk nations. We acknowledge and honor the original people of the land upon which Northwestern University stands, and the Native people who remain on this land today.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Click for information on EEO is the Law.
Position provides comprehensive support of Northwestern’s space information system, Facilities Connect (Tririga). In collaboration with campus partners, ensures that space assignments are tracked and reported accurately, this role leads all aspects of space information management including verification, reporting, and drawing updates. This role is critical to the management of Northwestern’s real estate portfolio as the data managed informs campus/facilities planning, and indirect cost analysis, and supports federal and state reporting requirements.
1) Bachelors Degree in Architecture (B Arch preferred), Engineering, Interior Design, Computer Sciences or a Bachelor’s Degree with experience in a related field
2) 3-5 years’ work experience in the facilities/space information field.
3) Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
4) Ability to read and interpret architectural, structural and mechanical drawings, and site surveys
5) Problem solving and analytical skills related to space information and drawings, including the ability to construct accurate and well thought out reports and spreadsheets.
6) 3-5 years’ work experience in a IWSM or CAFM environment such as Tririga, Archibus, or FM Systems.
1) Higher education experience preferred.
2) Architectural understanding of how structural and mechanical systems are integrated into buildings.
3) Experience with field measuring and verification for the production of architectural plans of existing buildings.
Thank you for your interest in our open Manager Space Information position. To be formally considered for the role, I invite you to submit your application through our Careers Site https://www.northwestern.edu/hr/careers/. Once on the career site, search for Job ID 42687 open the posting, and click the ‘Apply’ button to begin the application process.
Application and Resume submitted to University Careers website