|• Reviewing scanned files page by page, correct and format errors.
• Electronic file management.
• Preparing course materials for conversation to alternative format.
• May assist with preparation of materials using high-speed scanner and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software.
• Support other DRC team members.
• Maintain confidentiality of all student information in accordance with FERPA laws.
• Sit in to scribe or read during tests for students with disabilities.
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Experience using Microsoft Office products
• Effective reading and writing skills
• Ability to troubleshoot, dependable, and pay attention to detail
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to use a screen, with appropriate breaks, for long periods.
• Ability to learn and utilize new software.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1929170