|Bellevue College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
• Train students using comprehensive knowledge of Canvas and Canvas tools – related issues.
• Frequently uses effective communications when training, in workshops, with faculty, staff, and students.
• Complete tasks using proficient Office365 skills, SharePoint, Excel, OneDrive, Adobe, Canvas, and other various digital media software/hardware/apps.
• Engage students, staff, faculty equitably and with patience.
• Assist the Digital Learning Coordinator and/or other eLearning team members in small projects. Ex. Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, posters, video, audio, digital images, websites, PowerPoints, accessibility, testing, trouble-shooting, and other multimedia related activities.
• Occasionally move equipment up to 10 pounds, and reposition oneself to complete tasks.
• Experience using a variety of software, Excel, Adobe, WordPress, Canvas, and other various digital media software/apps
• Experience using effective verbal and written communication skills including Office365 proficiency
• Experience managing time to perform tasks, meet deadlines and working independently
• Experience working within a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment
• Ability to create, and complete projects within a timeline in collaboration with eLearning
• Ability to collaborate in leading Student Canvas Workshops and Training
• Ability to learn new skills, technologies, and software
|To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1929104|