Tarrant County College was established by a countywide election on July 31, 1965, as Tarrant County Junior College, the name change coming in 1999. The South Campus opened in 1967, followed by Northeast (1968), Northwest (1976), Southeast (1996), Trinity River Campus (2009) and TCC Connect Campus (2015). The Erma C. Johnson Hadley Northwest Center of Excellence for Aviation, Transportation and Logistics opened in Fall 2014 at Alliance Airport as part of the Northwest Campus. The College District is governed by a seven-member Board of Trustees elected for staggered six-year terms in single member districts.
Enrollment growth has been steady throughout recent years. The South Campus, at 4,772, had the largest opening-day enrollment of any community college in the nation up to that time. Overall credit student enrollment passed the 20,000 mark in 1980 and exceeded 50,000 in the fall of 2011. Recently, TCC was named the seventh-largest college or university in Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designs, develops, and refines animations, multimedia and video content for eLearning courses
• Collaborates with faculty and TCC Connect instructional designers on creating images, multimedia, animations, and video projects
• Ensures all developed content reflects universal design and can be accessed by all users
• Develops and implements strategies for the rapid creation of high-quality multimedia learning objects
• Provides the TCC Connect Senior Instructional Designer with regular updates on all content development projects
• Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually, and follows a work schedule that aligns with the demands of the worksite
• Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College (TCC)
• Supports the values of the college: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the college
• Supports the mission, values and 3 goals and 8 principles of the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
• Three (3) years of experience as a multimedia designer, or an instructional designer with extensive experience developing interactive multimedia learning objects and capturing and editing video in support of online learning
• One (1) year of experience working in a college, university or other educational setting
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2139876