|Bellevue College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
• Design, implement, and manage a comprehensive, development plan focused on expanding and enhancing relationships with donors and prospects to increasing philanthropic support for the Foundation and the College.
• Grow major gifts and corporate partners program.
• Lead strategic vision to oversee and grow the annual fund.
• Strategically meet with prospective donors and donor portfolio on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
• With development team, oversee donor stewardship, acknowledgment and recognition strategies.
• Support and empower Executive Director, VP for Institutional Advancement, Foundation Board members, and other leadership volunteers to meet annual revenue goals.
• Oversee creation of publications to support fund raising activities.
• Accompany senior College leadership on cultivation and solicitation calls, as appropriate.
• Oversee donor research, maintenance of donors’ records in database.
• Staff Board Development Committee meetings and provide auxiliary support for the Board Events Committee. Participate in selecting staff, training and development of staff, planning and assigning work, evaluating performance, and taking corrective action.
• Act as Alumni Relations Officer for the BC Alumni Association.
• Manage BC Alumni Association communication and Board Meetings.
• Establish long-term partnerships and strengthen existing relationships with community businesses, organizations, individuals, and governing bodies.
• Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about the BC Foundation with the community.
• With the Executive Director serve as a liaison between Foundation and BC campus stakeholders, building relationships in order to strategically leverage resources, develop strategies to support college initiatives, and identify partners who can champion funding priorities and opportunities.
• Build relationships and collaborate with College administration, faculty, students, and alumni to create a well-rounded understanding of the College’s programs and build strategies to support college programs and initiatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Relevant experience may be substituted for the education requirement on a year-for-year basis
• Seven (7) years of hands-on fundraising experience with progressive responsibilities and proven results increasing gift revenue – preferably in higher education
• Ability to commit to Bellevue College’s mission, goals, and objectives
• Recent experience successfully cultivating and soliciting major gifts of $25,000 and more
• Demonstrated ability to participate in all aspects of the giving cycle
• Staff management experience
• Demonstrated experience motivating and managing volunteers
• Budget management experience
• Demonstrated ability to formulate strategic plans, organize, establish objectives and priorities, implement plans, and achieve goals within a complex non-profit environment
• Knowledge of and experience with planned giving
• Ability to apply best practices and appropriate fundraising principles, methods, and techniques
• Knowledge of and adherence to ethical standards of fundraising
• Effective interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
• Ability to motivate, create, and sustain productive working relationships with diverse populations
• A record of good judgment, integrity, innovation, creativity, and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently as well as a team member
• Ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed
• Ability to travel for business needs if needed
|To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1929098|