Salary: Salary commensurate with experience, education, and qualifications.
Reference Number: 21353
Montana State University – Bozeman
The Director will provide engaged leadership and support to these units while actively managing the related human, fiscal, and material resources. The Director will continuously improve existing, and develop new, programs, policies, and procedures to support exceptional service delivery in support of MSU’s Mission. To access the complete job announcement, qualifications, and application procedures, please visit https://jobs.montana.edu/postings/25079
Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans/Disabled
1. A professional degree in Architecture, Planning, Engineering or related field, with registration as a licensed Architect or Engineer in the State of Montana (or ability to obtain MT license within 9 months of hire) or certification with the American Institute of Certified Planners; plus a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience managing a facilities planning or architectural operation, including management of a diverse staff of professionals and support staff: or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
2. Experience in the development of an organization’s vision, strategic plan and long-range plan while establishing and maintaining productive relationships with a wide-range of internal and external constituents which reflects a strong commitment to customer service.
3. Experience in communication of facility planning and construction issues with a variety of constituents including entities such as Commissioner of Higher Education, Legislators, Affiliated Campus Administrators, state and local agencies, etc. to defend and gain support for a full spectrum of issues.
4. Demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge of effectively leading an institutional organization; personnel management; budget and financial planning; and management of an institutional facilities planning or architectural operation.
5. Demonstrated experience working collaboratively within a multi-department unit, or similar.