Bellevue College is a diverse student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. Bellevue College is located just 10 miles east of Seattle where we serve a student population of over 44% students of color and over 1,100 international students. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.
Implement and manage digital advertising strategies
• Set acquisition, behavior and outcomes goals and campaign budgets with input from the college’s Strategic Enrollment Management Plan.
• Ability to critically think and analyze data and environmental information to set goals.
• Employ creative skills and fiscal responsibility to determine appropriate budgets to improve ROI.
Implement and manage email marketing
• Implement strategies to support BC’s Strategic Enrollment Management Plan.
• Develop innovative email campaign strategies for effective lead generation.
• Be familiar with recruitment activities (TargetX, YouVisit, etc.) to increase inquiry, application and registration volume in support of enrollment goals.
• Manage recruitment email campaigns
• Segment lists based on behaviors such as past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
• Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into application/registration.
• Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes and increase the productivity of email sends.
• Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and communications that succeed through email.
Implement and manage quarterly marketing campaigns
• Coordinate and execute quarterly advertising campaigns using Google Analytics, AdWords and WordPress with preferred vendors in support of BC application/registration goals, including display, paid search and social media advertising, search optimization, and other channel tactics.
• Maintain, monitor, analyze and report on data/analytics across BC’s digital marketing channels for recruitment, measuring effectiveness of past actions and using that data to make recommendations and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
• Create and manage daily and weekly roundup email communications within WordPress or similar content management system for current students, staff and faculty.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field or equivalent work experience. Any combination of relevant education and/or experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
• 2+ years of related professional experience in digital marketing, email marketing and/or marketing automation.
• 2+ years of experience in project management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• 1+ year experience implementing integrated marketing programs across channels, including digital and print.
• 1+ year experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, data analysis, and metrics-driven decision making.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills, including:
• 2+ years demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• 1+ year experience using photo editing and publishing software such as Adobe Creative Suite or similar
• 1+ year experience using WordPress or similar web content management system