|Bellevue College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
• Cleans various buildings, offices, rooms, labs, common areas, showers and restrooms
• Sweeps, mops, vacuums, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors, walls and woodwork, shampoo carpets, dusts furniture and equipment
• Polishes furniture and metal fixtures
• Keeps building entrances and walkways free of ice, snow, leaves, garbage and other debris; Operates machinery necessary to perform job including vacuum cleaners, blowers, scrubbers, upholstery cleaners, buffing machines, water extractors, and carpet shampooers
• Assist in covering other staff if needed
• Stacks and replenishes supplies and products in designated areas
• Maintains electric powered janitorial tools; replaces furnishings, burned out light bulbs/fixtures and other miscellaneous objects
• Maintain the custodial storage rooms, inventory of supplies and products as needed; Maintains assigned equipment to be clean and in a proper working order; Reports broken equipment to the custodial supervisor or operations manager
• Communicates directly with shift lead, supervisor or manager essential needs as pertain to completing assigned job
• Ensures compliance with local, state and federal laws and agencies
• Follows and maintains safety procedures and follow-up Campus Operations program on accidents and safety prevention techniques.
• Reports building damage and malfunctions in a computerized facilities management system
• Moves furniture and equipment; Set-ups and break-downs of campus functions and special events including stages, podiums, tables, chairs, partitions, etc.
• Improves work methods, knowledge of equipment, supplies and safety through participation in training sessions with supervisors
• Performs other duties as assigned
• One year Custodial experience.
• Knowledge of the methods, materials and equipment used in the custodial work.
• Valid Washington driver license or ability to obtain one upon employment.
|To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1929045|