|Bellevue College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
Computer Science program at Bellevue College offers both AAS and BS degrees in Computer Science.
• AAS Degree in Computer Science: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/cs/aashttps://www.bellevuecollege.edu/cs/aas
CS students at Bellevue College complete mostly Math, Physics, Humanities, and Social Science requirements as part of their first 2 years towards a 4-year degree at a university for transfer. This is actually the AAS 2-year degree (90 credits) at Bellevue College. Completing this degree will prepare you to transfer to a participating college or university with junior status. We are recruiting for adjunct faculty to teach on campus and/or online Fundamentals of Computer Science I and II courses.
• BS in Computer Science: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/cshttps://www.bellevuecollege.edu/cs
In Fall 2016, Bellevue College received accreditation from the Northwest Commission for Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) to offer a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science The first full class of first year students admitted to the degree in Fall 2017. The admission to BS in CS program is a selective and competitive process. We are recruiting for adjunct faculty to teach the following CS elective courses.
Please use the following links to gain more information about the curriculum:
• Provide instruction to students and help promote effective learning.
• Ensure that course content is consistent with program guidelines.
• Maintain communication with program coordinator, and with the faculty.
• Master’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or related field OR a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
• Prior experience that shows working effectively and productively in a collaborative and diverse environment
• Effective oral and written communication skills
|To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1929013|