|Bellevue College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
|• Teach students in clinical nursing courses as assigned. This included lab practice and simulations with clinical group.
• Complete assigned student progress evaluations.
• Exercise professional judgment in performance of assigned teaching responsibilities.
• Maintain a demeanor appropriate to a professional role model.
• Adhere to organizational and departmental standards and procedures.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
• Two (2) years of current clinical experience in an acute care setting
• Current Washington state nursing license
• Experience working collegially with diverse colleagues in a collaborative and inclusive environment
|To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1928944|