Salary: Salary is complemented by a comprehensive benefits package whichincludes medical, dental, retirement, tuition, and paid time off.
Reference Number: https://jobs.usnh.edu/postings/39155
The University of New Hampshire is an R1 Carnegie classification research institution providing comprehensive, high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs of distinction.
UNH is located in Durham on a 188-acre campus, 60 miles north of Boston and 8 miles from the Atlantic coast, and is convenient to New Hampshire’s lakes and mountains. There is a student enrollment of 13,000 students, with a full-time faculty of over 600, offering 90 undergraduate and more than 70 graduate programs. The University actively promotes a dynamic learning environment in which qualified individuals of differing perspectives, life experiences, and cultural backgrounds pursue academic goals with mutual respect and shared inquiry.
The UNH Diversity Resource Guide with information and programming available in the seacoast area, New Hampshire and the region can be found here: https://www.unh.edu/hr/diversity-resource-guide
Provide a wide range of planning and design process support to the University Architect. Independently translate building user requirements into completed repair, renovation, or construction. Manage the planning and design process for identified projects, including day to day management of consultant contracts. Provide building code guidance and actively participate in updates to the Planning, Design, and Construction Guidelines
1. Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field and 5 years of relatedexperience in planning, design and construction administration.
2. Experience in coordinating the design process.
3. Familiarity with building/life safety codes and handicapped accessibilityrequirements.
4. Familiarity with CADD, preferably AUTOCAD
5. Freehand drafting ability.
6. Good communications skills, both written and oral.
1. Resume/Vita 2. Cover Letter