|Bellevue College is a student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.|
This is a Part-time Adjunct Faculty position, typically assigned as-needed on a quarterly basis with no expectation of continued employment beyond the current appointment; though opportunities for regular and extended appointments may exist.
As an instructor for the Allied Health Department, with clinical focus, the individual is responsible for teaching courses hybrid and in the classroom. The courses may include, but are not limited to Clinical Medicine, Clinical Procedures, Diagnostic Medicine, Medical Administration and Calculation.
• Be prepared to instruct courses as assigned
• Maintain regular attendance and punctuality
• Exercise professional judgment in performance of services
• Maintain a demeanor appropriate to a professional role model
• Adhere to organizational and departmental policies and procedures
• Perform related duties as assigned
| At least 4 years of full time professional experience in a related Medical Assistant Clinical position
• Previous post-secondary teaching experience or professional industry teaching experience
• Effective communication skills
• Washington State Professional-Technical Certificate or ability to become certificated (at least 2 years of applicable industry experience)
• Experience working with diverse students and colleagues in a collaborative and inclusive environment