Salary: The full pay range is $22.05 to $29.19 per hour. The typical starting range is $22.05 to $23.84 per hour, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Includes a comprehensive benefits package.
Nicolet College, is a comprehensive two-year college located on the shores of Lake Julia in Wisconsin’s beautiful North Woods region. We are an employer of choice and offer exceptional benefits, not to mention our quality of place.
At Nicolet College, our mission is to transform lives and enrich communities, and we see change as an opportunity to transform even more lives and to serve our communities even better. To accomplish this mission, we are redesigning higher education to serve today’s learners in the most inclusive, creative, and flexible ways imaginable. Our community, employers, and students face many challenges, and Nicolet College is responding with innovative programs, strong employer partnerships, and student-centered practices.
We are seeking a thoughtful, innovative, enthusiastic, and student-focused professional to join our team as a full-time Admissions Representative.
This position develops and implements a comprehensive recruitment plan that aligns with the strategic enrollment plan by attracting and enrolling a diverse student body. Coordinate recruitment events and activities to build a diverse recruitment pipeline that meets the college enrollment goals. This position primarily focuses on recruiting traditional prospective students ages 16 – 24.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience.
• Possession of a valid driver license.
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams to plan and coordinate activities and implement comprehensive programs.
• Ability to communicate effectively through attentive listening and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High degree of creativity, independent judgment and enthusiasm for students.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to use discretion when handling sensitive information and situations.
• Ability to learn and navigate a variety of technologies to support strategic enrollment management.
View the full position notice and apply online at nicoletcollege.edu/employment. Attach a cover letter that addresses how your background and experience are consistent with the requirements of the position, a current resume, and unofficial transcripts of coursework/certificates. Applications received by 4 p.m. on Monday, June 10, 2019, will receive full consideration. Positions remain open until filled.
Nicolet Area Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities.