|10’d x 10’w
ATTENTION! We are currently accepting only credit card and ACH/EFT payments. Once staff is allowed to return to the office, we will again accept check payments. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will handle your query. Thank you for your understanding!
Request a Booth
- 50% deposit due upon acceptance of application
- Booth assignment will be confirmed upon receipt of deposit payment
- Final payment due Friday, April 3, 2020
- Cancellations must be in writing to SCUP on or before April 3, 2020. Refunds will not be granted after April 3, 2020, unless all booths have been sold and cancelled booth(s) are resold. No refunds are given if conference material has been printed.
- One complimentary full conference registration per 10′ x 10′ booth
- One discounted full conference registration for $450 USD per 10′ x 10′ booth
- Carpeted booth, 2 chairs, 1 six-foot draped table, wastebasket, ID sign
- Booth walls: eight-foot high back wall and three-foot side walls
- 24 hour security from set-up through tear-down
- Listing in the mobile app
- Listing on the annual conference web site
- Roster of registrants at eight (8) weeks and three(3) weeks before the conference
- Final roster of registrants after the conference
Note: These lists will only include those attendees who have consented to have their information shared with exhibitors or sponsors.
- Exhibitor kit
- Lead retrieval
SCUP Commons Schedule
|Day & Time(s)
|Sunday, July 19
8:00 am–5:00 pm
|Booth set up
|Monday, July 20
10:00 am–5:45 pm
|SCUP Commons will remain open during concurrent sessions, lunch, and the social hour
|Tuesday, July 21
|SCUP Commons will remain open during concurrent sessions and lunch
|Tuesday, July 21
Breakfast will be held in the SCUP Commons from 7:00 am–8:15 am. Traffic is very light during this time and we do not require or recommend staffing your booth during this time.
The conference does not end at 1:30 pm, Tuesday, July 21. Please plan to stay for two and a half more hours of concurrent sessions, the closing keynote session and closing reception.