Conveners assist with the successful running of educational sessions at the regional annual conferences. Interest in convening must be indicated through the “call for conveners” process on each regions conference website typically 2-3 months prior to the actual event.
- Arrive early to the session you are convening, introduce yourself to the speakers, check the room for audio visual, microphones, and lighting.
- Distribute the session evaluation forms to attendee’s and to presenters.
- Open and close the session on time.
- Moderate Questions.
- Introduce the presenters.
- Place sign-up sheet for Continuing Education Units.
Restrictions: Selections are done based on your region.
SCUP Membership Required? No
Minimum Qualifications: None
Terms of Service: One Day
Time Commitment: One Time Only
Training: No Training Required
Travel Requirements: 1 Meeting Annually
Learn more about our regional conferences and our other upcoming events.