The Resource and Budget Planning Academy helps SCUP identify the issues affecting and impacting higher education. By outlining trends and emerging issues via reports, and reviewing and critiquing proposed sessions for the Annual Conference, academy members provide the direction and insight necessary to spark the critical discussions to help lead higher education forward.
The academy is led by a convener and associate convener who serve two-year terms. Membership in the academy is maintained through active participation in the annual conference review process.
Resource and Budget Planning Academy Members
- Susan Allen, Convener, Vice President, Finance & Administration, Georgia College & State University
- Laura Foltz, Member, Special Assistant to the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration for Strategic Initiatives, The University of Tennessee-Martin
- Larry Goldstein, Member, President, Campus Strategies, LLC
- Dennis Jones, Member, Executive Budget Director, Norfolk State University
- Kelly Norman, Member, AutoCAD and Document Control Manager, University of Nevada-Reno
- Linda Schoonmaker, Member, Vice President for Finance and Administration, Big Bend Community College
- Richard Straka, Member, Vice President, Finance and Administration, Minnesota State University – Mankato
- Chuck Thompson, Member, Chief Information Officer, The Claremont Colleges Services
- James Van Voorst, Member, Vice President, Finance and Administration, SUNY at Albany
- Delilah Wynn-Brown, Member, Principal, Wynn Brown & Associates, Inc.
- Ray Wong, Associate Convener, Planning Strategist