The Academy Council supports SCUP’s strategic plan initiatives adopted by the SCUP Board. The council’s supports the following initiatives:
Engage our Communities in Creating and Delivering Value
- Strategy: Engagement – Enhance and expand opportunities to connect individuals, institutions, and organizations that advance higher education.
Deliver Learning that Strengthens and Transforms Higher Education Planning
- Strategy: Institutional Support – Develop, implement, and continually improve services to develop institutional planning capabilities.
- Strategy: Collaborative Learning – Create stakeholder networks designed to improve collaboration, share effective practices, and solve critical problems facing our stakeholders.
Current members of SCUP’s Academy Council:
- Jennifer Adams-Peffer, Convener, Campus Planning Academy, Campus Architect and Director, Architecture, Planning and Project Development, University of Toronto-Scarborough
- Susan Allen, Convener, Resource and Budget Planning Academy, Vice President, Finance & Administration, Georgia College & State University
- Lynne Crosby, Convener, Academic Planning Academy,Vice Provost and Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs, Austin Peay State University
- Robin Dasher-Alston, Convener, Institutional Direction Planning Academy, Senior Advisor, Accreditation Services, Cooley LLP
- Lynn Priddy, Associate Convener, Institutional Direction Planning Academy, Provost, National American University
- William Massey, Associate Convener, Campus Planning Academy, Principal, Sasaki
- Ray Wong, Associate Convener, Resource and Budget Planning Academy,Planning Strategist
The Planning Academies
Each planning academy is led by a convener and associate convener who serve two-year terms. General academy membership is maintained through active participation in the annual conference review process. SCUP is grateful to the many volunteers who generously lend their perspective, expertise, and time each year.
These academies, with their respective members, are:
- Institutional Direction Planning Academy
- Academic Planning Academy
- Campus Planning Academy
- Resource and Budget Planning Academy