Connect with other SCUPers!
Visit the pilot of a new social reading and learning resource from SCUP by clicking on the graphical table of contents, below.
SCUP has a LinkedIn group, which offers networking opportunities and also has several regional subgroups. Please join the main LinkedIn group first. Once your membership is approved you can join any of the subgroups.
- SCUP North Atlantic Region
- SCUP Mid-Atlantic Region
- SCUP North Central Region
- SCUP Pacific Region
SCUP's Southern Region also has a LinkedIn group.
SCUP has a Facebook page, which you can "like" and then post information to.
The Campus Heritage Planning Network, a SCUP-run Ning community, is the result of a grant by The Getty Foundation to SCUP, to support the dissemination of knowledge about the planning involved in the 86 projects of the Getty Foundation Campus Heritage Initiative. The Network is a public space where the results of the work are shared, and individuals and organizations who share expertise and interest in campus heritage sites, landscapes, and buildings come together.
We use the Lyris email list server maintained by the University of Michigan. Any list can occasionally get active, but most of the traffic is from SCUP posting newsworthy topical content.
SCUP has email lists you can subscribe to on the following topics:
- Academic Planning
- Resource and Budget Planning
- Campus Heritage Planning*
- Campus and Master Planning
- Campus Open Space
- Campus Space Planning Management
- Community Colleges & Technical Schools
- Learning Space Design Planning
- Disaster Planning
- Student Services Planning
- Sustainability Planning*
- Town and Gown Planning
* For these two groups, SCUP's preference is that you join one of our Ning communities, rather than subscribing to the email list. You may wish to do both.